Believe it or not, Spring 2013 is only the third collection from rising star Isa Tapia. The NYC-based accessories designer brings an admirable sense of energy and passion to the fashion world with her beautiful pieces. Tapia, a Parson graduate, previously held the role as Director of Accessories for Ann Taylor but branched off to create her namesake line.
Not afraid of mixing media, her SS2013 collection combines suede, soft leather, shoe strings and cutout work that assembles into a whimsical line for the extremely stylish woman.
While it’s too early to purchase, we figured you’d enjoy looking at these fab pieces. Let us know which shoe is your favorite!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)