New Year’s Eve is one of the most celebrated nights around the world. Women and men from here to Nova Scotia get together to drink endless amounts of champagne and party way past the break of dawn, while looking fabulous doing so. It’s important to greet the New Year with manners and style. If it weren’t, so much thought wouldn’t be put into all those dazzling dresses and dapper suits. Though you might start the night looking your best, we want to make sure you end the night look just as good, so we’re supplying you with eight essentials every woman should have in her bag for one of the most important (and first) nights of the year. Everything from your makeup to hygiene to foot pain, we’ve got you covered.
Take a look at our 8 essentials below.
Whether you prefer lipstick, lip gloss or lip balm on your puckers, make sure it’s applied throughout the night. Dry, chapped lips are no fun and won’t get a New Year’s kiss.
Even the finest perfume wears off after a while. A mini rollerball bottle of perfume is a quick way to freshen up as the night goes on.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night