The New Year is right around the corner and no doubt, we are all reflecting on our accomplishments in 2012, and how we plan to step our game up in 2013. Here at the office, #TeamStyleBlazer has been talking a lot about fashion and beauty resolutions for the new year. We like to think we’re pretty stylish around these parts, but when you’re constantly blazin’ on the go, it is easy to get stuck in a style rut. Don’t get us wrong, having a signature look is a true indicator of great style, but updating your look makes you a StyleBlazer!
Click through to see how the StyleBlazer team plans to kick their style and beauty game up a notch in 2013!
Eboni Ifé, Contributing Writer
- Purge, purge, purge! Operation closet clean-out is in full effect for 2013!
- Try bolder, more colorful makeup looks.
- Buy more investment pieces like luxury bags and accessories.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process