The idea of a Target and Neiman Marcus Holiday Collection initially seemed like a great idea, in a time when high-end designers are making more affordable prices to reach a general market. But the lackluster sales from the clothing, accessories and housewares collection has lead to a 50 percent sale on all the items, only three weeks into the launch.
From rag & bone shot glasses to a Proenza Schouler iPad case and a Tracy Reese blouse many cite the collabo effort as being incomplete with not enough clothing and too many random home items. Priced from $9.99 up to $64.99, if you’re in need of a cornucopia of trinkets, head to Target.com.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!