If you’re anything like us, we know that you have Beyoncé‘s moves down, and can break out the “Single Ladies” dance in your sleep. Now’s your chance to take the stage with King B herself! The pop superstar’s $50M employer Pepsi has announced that 100 fans will join her onstage during the Super Bowl XLVII Halftime Show on Feb. 3 in New Orleans. Got moves? Grab your phone and snap your best flick in all your booty shaking, hair twirling, and hip shaking glory. The best photos will be featured in a promo before Bey’s Super Bowl performance, and the luckiest 50 of the bunch will grab a friend and join Beyoncé onstage!
It’s almost game time! Enter the photo contest by January 19. For those who want to Houston rock it with your girl, entries must be submitted by January 11.
Bring your A game!
Photo: @baddiebey’s Instagram
StyleBlazers, who’s excited to rock out with Beyoncé?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!