This has been a banner year for Kenzo. Not only was the brand successfully relaunched, it totally dominated the fashion scene, and garnered both critical praise and massive commercial success. Just this week, it topped our list of the biggest brands in 2012. The line’s exciting and original runway presentations became the hottest ticket at Paris Fashion Week and each and every collaboration it spawned, from Vans to New Era Caps, were seen on street style blogs the world over. Oddly enough the number one break out item by far, the Kenzo Tiger Sweatshirt, almost didn’t even make it to production. Thankfully, creative directors Humberto Leon and Carol Lim pushed for the comfy logo-laden sweater, and now they’ve released the “Tiger Fever” line, a collection solely based on the Kenzo tiger head. The line features the tiger sweatshirt in new colorways, jungle exploration t-shirts, iPhone cases and tiger keychains. And for the ladies, there are tiger scarves and ballerina flats.
Shop the collection online at Kenzo.com and click through below to check out “Tiger Fever.”
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters