Grace, poise and eloquence are just a few adjectives to describe the style and finesse of First Lady of the United States Michelle Obama. We haven’t seen such chiseled arms since Angela Bassett starred as Tina Turner in What’s Love Got To Do With It. Since the First Lady emerged on the scene, women have flocked to colorful printed dresses and a beautiful set of pearls. Michelle Obama has been compared to the likes of Jackie Onassis, and has breathed new life into the role of First Lady.
We wonder what Michelle O. will wear to the Presidential Inauguration and Inaugural Ball in a few weeks. Designer guesses, anyone?
Click through to see some of the fabulous ensembles First Lady Michelle Obama wore in 2012.
Photo: Getty Images
First Lady Michelle Obama speaks to children as her dog Bo sits on her lap during a visit at Children’s National Medical Center.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Once Tween Stars Who Have Ditched The All American Look For A Edgier Persona!
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles