As many women who wear eyeglasses know, it’s often difficult to find a great pair that are also affordable. Derek Cardigan has stepped in to solve this problem with cool eye wear for the everyday gal, which coincidentally includes Alicia Keys.
The singer has been known to wear many different styles of eyewear and went with Coastal.com’s Derek Cardigan line for her “Brand New Me” video. In it Alicia wears the 7017 model that are contemporary with a slight hipster feel. If you’re wondering exactly how much these celeb-approved frames cost, look below.
Derek Cardigan 7017 in Shadow, $79
Derek Cardigan 7017 in Ice, $79
And make sure to check out the other frames from Derek Cardigan at Coastal.com.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- TV Chic: Top 15 Most Fashionable TV Characters
- 15 Fitness Tips & Tricks From The Stars
- 15 Timeless Beauties We Love
- The Fountain of Youth: 15 Celebrity Anti-Aging Tips & Tricks
- 15 Celebrities Who Helped Revive Other Celeb's Careers
- Films of the Future? 15 Movies That Accurately Predicted Events
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'