Solange Knowles has surpassed many expectations and emerged as the more fashion forward and eclectic member of the Knowles family (Sorry, Bey). To celebrate her awesome year and the emergence of new talent in the New York City music scene, GQ put together a special “The New Underground” feature and photo shoot with all the talent.
Solo along with The Dirty Projectors, Grizzly Bear and Blood Orange show off how to dress for a fun NYE night out. For the feature, Solange is pictured in a Azzedine Alaïa top and skirt, Jimmy Choo heels and Jennifer Fisher jewelry.
You loving this outfit?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!