It’s hard to believe that former White House Press Secretary Desiree Rogers is 52. She’s svelte in shape, fierce in style and ferocious in ambition —after her very public dismissal from the Obama administration, Rogers had been named the CEO of Johnson Publishing the parent company for Ebony Magazine and has over seen the total revamping of the legendary Black publication.
In the August issue of American VOGUE, Roger is featured in a profile on Ikram, the chi-chi Chicago boutique that counts The First Lady Mrs. Obama as one of their loyal shoppers. Rogers and her daughter Victoria, 21, chat about how great it is to shop at Ikram, even as daughter’s traditionally aren’t caught dead in the same boutique as their mommy’s. Both ladies are rocking designer digs, Prabal Gurung for mommy dearest and Thakoon for the chic daughter, and wearing their respective ages quite gracefully – see shot above.
(Check out the killer shoes Mother and Daughter are sporting too!)
Please go to the next page for a slideshow of Mrs. Desiree’s most recent fashionable moments:
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)