Fashion would be nothing if it were not for the models, the glamazons who strut their stuff on and off runways. We, along with street style photogs, often ogle at the human clothes hangers as they set trends and make designer duds look heavenly. To further celebrate the high fashion icons, Modelinia has released its highly anticipated 2012 Style Awards. According to their press release, “the annual best dressed list honors those models who have time and time again demonstrated a flare for creating head-turning off-the-runway looks.” Our favorite models, like Naomi Campbell who won Style Icon, goes head-to-head in categories such as “Best Risk Takers”, “Hottest Mama”, “Best Midriff” and more.To see if you favorite model snagged a category head over to Modelinia.
StyleBlazers, tell us, how did your favorite model do?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)