Say what you will about Kanye, but one thing that can’t be denied is that the man has moxie. Last night, he graced the stage at Revel in Atlantic City and gave a performance that was both musically and visually stimulating. Kanye is no stranger to taking fashion risks, think back to the moments he wore a ladies Celine blouse, a kilt and leather pants in the summer. So it came as no surprise to us when the
rapper artiste took to the stage in an all white outfit, to which the pièces de résistance was a Fall 2012 Maison Martin Margiela crystal-encrusted headpiece. He also wore a second, all white, feathery headpiece.
We love and appreciate Kanye’s daring fashion choices, after all, that’s what fashion is about, taking risk and making no apologies.
Photo Credit: Team Kanye Daily
StyleBlazers, how do you feel about Kanye’s masks?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night