Woman’s Lips image via Shutterstock
Dry lips are not fun. They’re rough, they peel and are at high risk for fever blisters or cold sores if left untreated. As women, we rarely leave the house without putting something on our lips. Whether it’s a dab of Chapstick or a slather of lipstick, it will eventually wear off and your chapped lips will be in full view. When all else fails, we’ve got your back. Lip scrubs were invented to exfoliate and train your lips, so that they can retain moisture and survive any weather. Yes, even those freezing, windy days we all love.
Check out our 9 picks for lip treatments to keep your puckers soft and smooth this winter.
Leave a minty taste and smell with this Bella Il Fiore Sugar Kisses Peppermint Lip Scrub.
Dead, dead lip skin with this Philosophy Kiss Me Exfoliating Lip Scrub.
Jojoba and grape seed oils are mixed with brown sugar to help condition lips with this Sara Happ The Lip Scrub in Brown Sugar.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!