When Kanye West stepped on stage for the first of three shows at Revel Resorts in Atlantic City, news of his outrageous outfits and stunning “7 Screen Experience” set instantly reached far beyond Ovation Hall. The newly dubbed “Kanyeti” rocked his verse on Rihanna’s “Diamonds” in a very fitting Maison Margiela couture mask that would make Marilyn Monroe squeal with delight. And as newcomers like A$AP Rocky follow in Ye’s footsteps with a penchant for high fashion, more out of the box couture seems to be in hip hop’s future.
Hate him or love him, Yeezy only makes fearless, genius and epic moves. Just a few of the many reasons we hope we’re in for a long “Cruel Winter.”
Check out Kanye’s epic “Cold” intro from his first show at Revel after the jump.
StyleBlazers, are you into Kanyetti’s epic performance?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night