Today’s StyleBlazer of the Day: Garcelle Beauvais
For 2012′s last ‘StyleBlazer of the Day’ we wanted to highlight a person who has consistently looked fabulous. For this honor the lovely Garcelle Beauvais came to mind.
The mother-of-three has an impeccable sense of style and always looks put together. One of our favorite looks was from the 3rd Annual Autumn Party benefiting the Children’s Institute, which was partially sponsored by J. Mendel. For the night of giving Garcelle wore a sleek Victoria Beckham midi dress, Giuseppe Zanotti red maryjanes, DVF clutch and J. Mendel fur bolero. The ensemble was classically ladylike and old Hollywood– gush!
We can’t wait to see more from Ms. Beauvais in 2013!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process