Fashion may truly be hereditary as popular Nigerian designer, Folake Majin proudly debuted her and her daughters’ collections for an audience on Thursday. The fashion shows took place at the Iko Hotel and Suites and included three collections: the Diamond Collection by Folake Majin, the Midnight Rainbow by Miss Majin and the Earth Collection by GM4FM.
A mix of glam, vibrant colors and mother nature infused for a brilliant show, as fans expected. Using duchess satin, African prints, silk chiffon, leather and old vintage Aso-Oke fabric, the ladies truly represented for Nigerian fashion.
Look below to see a few of our favorite looks from the show!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films
- 15 Celebs Who Love A Pair Of Ripped Jeans
- Extreme Beauty: 15 Wacky Celebrity Beauty Treatments
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos