The year of KimYe ends with Twitter-shattering news: Kim Kardashian is pregnant. Kanye West revealed the news during the last night of his “7 Screen Experience” concerts at Revel in Atlantic City.
Previously he caught buzz for his crystal encrusted Margiela mask. The next night he aired out his long-time grievances with the Grammy’s and his “black category” awards. And now he closes out 2012 with one of the biggest announcements of KimYe ever. The expectant Kimmie hasn’t commented on the news, but we expect a chronicled gestation Kardashian style.
Her excited sisters confirmed the family’s big news. Kourtney tweeted : “Been wanting to shout from the rooftops with joy and now I can! Another angel to welcome to our family. Overwhelmed with excitement!” Khloe expressed her happiness for her family’s newest addition: “I’m excited for Kanye and my sister! There’s nothing like bringing life into this world! Let’s keep Gods blessings coming!”
Keeping up with Kimye’s baby. Episode 1.
StyleBlazers, what do you think of Kanye’s news?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)