Fashion truly rocks! This year, some of our favorite artists dropped fashion forward and visually stunning music videos that deserved one more nod before we usher in 2013. You’ve got to be one bad chick to file your nails on a flipped BMW like M.I.A. No one can wear a kilt or name drop labels quite like future baby daddy Kanye West. And simply, we still can’t get over the adorable Jessie Ware mini-me in her kidsize clip.
From Solange’s quirky prints to Yeezy’s suicide doors, peep the most fashionable music videos of 2012.
Solange: “Losing You”
From her bright prints and quirky moves, to the gorgeous South African gorgeous setting shot by Melina Matsoukas, Solange‘s “Losing Video” is a standout. We love the Janet Jackson “Got Til It’s Gone” vibes. Excuse us while we twirl around one more time.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Once Tween Stars Who Have Ditched The All American Look For A Edgier Persona!
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles