Tis’ the season to spend money. Were you apart of Ugg sales? Well someone was as the shoes defied the laws of fashion, beating out worthy contenders as the top gifted item of the 2012 holiday season.
Its ranking was measured by Experian Marketing Services that estimated the Australian boot brand outsold the Kindle Fire, iPad, Beats by Dre headphones and Barbie. Although overall spending numbers for the holidays sank to 2008 levels, the top retailers were heavy-hitters Amazon, Walmart, Target, Best Buy and Macy’s.
Only one question remains: what will be the most returned item?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!