Tis’ the season to spend money. Were you apart of Ugg sales? Well someone was as the shoes defied the laws of fashion, beating out worthy contenders as the top gifted item of the 2012 holiday season.
Its ranking was measured by Experian Marketing Services that estimated the Australian boot brand outsold the Kindle Fire, iPad, Beats by Dre headphones and Barbie. Although overall spending numbers for the holidays sank to 2008 levels, the top retailers were heavy-hitters Amazon, Walmart, Target, Best Buy and Macy’s.
Only one question remains: what will be the most returned item?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process