Gabby Douglas turns 17 today! The golden girl has stolen our hearts ever since the summer Olympics. Her spunk and electric attitude on the USA Gymnastics team and her high flying flips made her an instant star. Gabby became the first African-American gymnast to win the Gold medal in the individual all-around, and the first American to win both individual and team competition at the same Olympics. Her win has resulted in an endorsement deal with Kellogg’s Corn Flakes and her autobiography, Grace, Gold & Glory, which made it on the New York Times‘ Best Seller list.
The list of Gabby‘s achievements goes on, and she has also leaped into the fashion world with her fun, young and fresh outfit choices. We can’t get enough!
Click through to see Gabby’s most fashionable moments of the year!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night