As the year comes to a close we at StyleBlazer look back and think of what we’re thankful for. One of the many things is the beautiful women who inspired us with their amazing sense of fashion. From the ‘Princess of Pop’ to the First Lady of the United States, we honor those who have consistently looked fabulous.
Last week we counted down these top five: Michelle Obama, Solange Knowles, Rihanna, Kerry Washington and Beyoncé. So on this last day of the year we want to fully reflect on their best fashion looks of 2012.
Take note and carry on into 2013!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)