A year ago, we watched in awe as King Bey pranced around in Isabel Marant wedge sneakers for her “Love on Top” video. The singer, who has paved a lane in the fashion world, immediately popularized the trendy sneaker.
The genius behind the shoe is that it mixes the femininity of high heels with the comfort of a sneaker. The only down side to the funky Isabel Marant kicks, is that they cost $380 and up. For those of you who want to jump on the trend (better late than never) we’ve compiled six of the best options for you.
Take a look!
Steve Madden Hilight, $150
MIA Crush, $69
Sketchers Plus 3 Raise the Bar, $80
Heart Soul Iona Wedge Sneaker, $70
Charlotte Russe Velcro Strap Metallic Wedge Sneaker, $38.50
Ash Alex Wedge Triple Tab Sneaker (in suede), $235
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night