Around this time of year, we tend to feel a little down about the lack of glitz and glamour since Christmas and New Year’s have come and gone. It can get a little boring—you know, walking around all un-done. Look how festive Nicki Minaj’s eyes looked for New Year’s Eve! So if you, like us, are into pushing the glitz through January, here are 5 products to add to your stash.
MAC Gold Glitter
Oh yeaaaah… This little bottle will bring you endless moments of happiness by adding sparkle to the face, skin and hair. You can use this with a glitter adhesive like Too Faced Glitter Glue to help prevent fall-out.
Sleek MakeUP Sparkle 2 Eyeshadow Palette
The pigmentation and quality of these shadows is beyond amazing considering the palette is $10. The subtle sparkle on these is reminiscent of Beyoncé in Dreamgirls, plus you get a great range of shades that will easily take you from day to night.
Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Liner
These liners are really fun to add both a pop of color and glitter to your eye makeup. They’re also easy to use. Simply apply them along the upper lid line and/or right under the lower lash line for a rock-glam look.
Make Up For Ever Eyelashes – Strip #113 Betsy
Why should only the likes of Madonna and Jennifer Lopez have fun with blinged out lashes? You can get Hollywood with these luxurious lashes decorated with rhinestones.
You can’t forget your tips! Give your digits the golden touch with this glorious gilded nail lacquer. Do all ten or just an accent—it looks great either way.
BeautyBlazers, how do you pep up your makeup palettes for the post-holiday season.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)