Kelly Rowland with her smooth skin, banging body, and angelic voice is one of Hollywood’s most beautiful women. We usually swoon over her makeup looks and try to recreate the magic on ourselves, but a recent look she rocked while partying it up at Palms Casino Resort in Las Vegas gave us pause. It’s not because it’s a particularly bad look—as a whole—the flawless skin, perfect brows, and pop of turquoise were all 10′s. But with the thousands of lip colors out there that would better suit the “Motivation” singer, why the lilac, Kells?
Something a lot less cool-toned would fit right in with the rest of the look. (Maybe someone should leave up our 5 Alternatives To The Bubblegum Pink Lipstick Look post on Kelly’s laptop). And it’s not just Miss Rowland. This light lilac lip epidemic seems to be slowly capturing all our favorites. With the launch of Nicki Minaj’s MAC Viva Glam Nicki 2, we fear for society.
We sentence Kelly to a trip to the MAC counter to pick up:
Or Viva Glam V Lipstick
Anything but this shade.
Is anyone actually digging Kelly’s lilac lips?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Editors' Pick: Must Have Summer Items
- TV Chic: Top 15 Most Fashionable TV Characters
- 15 Fitness Tips & Tricks From The Stars
- 15 Timeless Beauties We Love
- The Fountain of Youth: 15 Celebrity Anti-Aging Tips & Tricks
- 15 Celebrities Who Helped Revive Other Celeb's Careers
- Films of the Future? 15 Movies That Accurately Predicted Events
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles