For Nicki Minaj this gold Hervé Leger bandage dress and insanely high Christian Louboutin pumps were a clam look at the New Year’s Eve affair at Pure Nightclub inside Caesars Palace Resort and Casino in Las Vegas.
As we all know, the rapper tends to wear over-the-top, almost costume-like outfits for events but for whatever reason (possibly Mariah’s influence) the Queen’s native has toned her look down recently. Although we’re ready to retire bandage dresses, this look is sultry and perfect for a night of fun. But let us know…
Blazin or Blase?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers