So you thought Jennifer Lopez would be at home sulking over her recent split with Marc Anthony? Never that. On July 19th, just four days after announcing her break-up, the Bronx-Born superstar model/actress was invited to play an exclusive engagement at a wedding for the 33-yr-old son of an Uzbek Oil Tycoon named Azam Aslanov. The price tag for her uber-exclusive engagement: a cool $1 million dollars.
The wedding took place at the Aivazovsky recreational complex on the Black Sea coast near Yalta. A large marquee was built on the beach for the 500 deep-pocketed guests in attendance. The regular staff for the vast complex was sent home, and a special event-organizing agency was brought in to execute the Oriental themed wedding.
JLo’s entourage arrived with a large number of dancers, backing vocalists, make-up artists and 20 tons of sound equipment. J-Lo herself stayed in a plush penthouse at the Villa Elena hotel, located 100 meters from Yalta’s posh pier. The room reportedly cost $4100 per night.
Yeah, something tells us that J-Lo will be just fine – don’t you agree?
See a picture on the next page of J-Lo on stage at the wedding:
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)