Japanese mega-store Uniqlo has taken a new approach in the design and overall direction for its 2013 spring lookbook. The line strays from what some would consider simpler color palettes and humdrum patterns, and turns to chic punk-inspired styling that highlights the bright colors and new prints of spring. Not to jump the gun, Uniqlo hasn’t completely left the khakis behind. But washed out beige, white and grey are revived from their dull origins. In Uniqlo’s spring lookbook, model Chloe Norgaard brightens the scene with her technicolor hair, and holds court with a youthful crew of models. With loads of florals, washed out fluorescents and faded denims, Uniqlo’s spring style is blooming.
Shop Uniqlo here and click through below to check out the line’s Spring 2013 lookbook.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night