The First Lady of G.O.O.D Music, Teyana Taylor has been talking about her Original Harlem Good Luck Charm Adidas collabo sneakers for months and now they’re finally here… well, sort of.
The bold high tops pay homage to her uptown neighborhood while boasting bronze scales and black stitching/overlay. The shoes were suppose to be available for pre-order at the top of this month but until that actually happens, fans can hit stores on February 16, 2013– during the NBA All-Star Weekend– for them. The cost: $140, which for sneakers heads like Teyana aren’t that expensive.
You feelin’ her kicks?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!