We first spotted this fly fleece sweater on Ms. Vashtie Kola and fell in love. Turns out the star printed sweatshirt is part of the urban, sports collabo effort of Supreme and Champion in their Fall/Winter collection that was available in four different color combinations.
Streetwear fans went nuts with the sweater selling out the first day it hit stores… nationwide! While we can’t convince Supreme to make more of these trendy sweaters, we can give you some awesome options to steal this style.
Champion Super Crew Neck Sweatshirt
Neil Barrett Contrast Sleeve Sweater
Adidas Trefoil Sweater
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films
- 15 Celebs Who Love A Pair Of Ripped Jeans
- Extreme Beauty: 15 Wacky Celebrity Beauty Treatments
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos