If you decided that 2013 was going to be your most fashionable year yet, you’re on the RIGHT website. Hair is such an important part of one’s overall look. It’s your crown and glory, your biggest accessory, so if you’re changing your fashion style, you must change your hairstyle too. The combed out wrap is no longer a viable style option. If you want your clothes to stand out, your hair must follow suite.
So to help you out, here are 5 HOT celebrity-inspired hairstyles to consider in 2013.
1. The Long Bob Courtesy Ciara
Photo: Brian To/WENN
It’s not too short and not too long. This cut can be dressed up with soft curls and waves, or worn sleek and straight. It’s also long enough to easily slick it back into a ponytail or even a top knot.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process