Gorgeous, glowing and confident as ever Jennifer Lopez boldly covers the February 2013 issue of Harper’s Bazaar. For the incredible photo shoot the entertainer went to the Ciragan Palace hotel in Istanbul and was shot by Katjia Rawles. Wearing Balmain, Giuseppe Zanotti, Paco Rabanne and several other high-end designers the 43-year-old looks flawless.
Interchanging between Jennifer and J. Lo, the diva talks about her ability to switch “on” and “off” into character when it’s time to get down to work. The self-proclaimed 20-year veteran was also open about her love life, traveling with her kids and, of course, fashion.
On her relationship with boyfriend, Casper Smart: “He’s fantastic; he’s like my best friend. I can tell him everything, when I’m feeling down, when I’m feeling good. He gives moral support, endless love and support.”
On why she didn’t stay on American Idol: “I’m not a judge for a living,” she explains. “I’m a singer. I’m a dancer. I’m a performer. I’m an actress. That’s what I’m supposed to be doing. It makes me a better parent, a better person.”
On how her style evolved: “[My style was] boyish, hip-hoppy sensibility: big hoops, sneakers, tank tops, and my big curly hair. When I got into the business, I developed a love of monochromatic looks.”
To see more of the stunning pics and full interview, go here.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night