A lot of fashionistas are scared of prints. And the most asked question of the apprehensive tends to be: “How do I wear it correctly?” One great thing about the current prints trend is that there are no rules. Don’t worry about being matchy-matchy with your prints or fear rocking a tribal print with a cute zebra bag. 2013 is about embracing your inner style and taking new fashion risks. As you wait for the weather to break and continue to brave the cold, add a little personal warmth to your look with a cute print.
Here are 15 ways you can rock prints in the new year. Never fear breaking the rules. They are meant to be broken!
Put a neon t-shirt under a sheer printed top to add more dimension to your outfit. This fashionista utilizes her shirt and clutch to add some fun to her outfit.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Once Tween Stars Who Have Ditched The All American Look For A Edgier Persona!
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles