Just because you have talent or passion doesn’t mean you’ll be successful. It’s one of the great tragedies of being in the music business. The sassy songbirds on this list may have had a hit, but one hit does not a career make. These female artists shot for the stars but fell short of mainstream success.
Cassie doesn’t have the strongest voice, but in 2006 she had a radio hit. Her song “Me and U” peaked at number 3 on the Billboard charts but that’s the most success she’s had so far. Even with music producers Ryan Leslie and P. Diddy steering her career, Cassie failed to wow the music industry. Today, she’s more known for being Diddy’s other main chick than for making music.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Editors' Pick: Must Have Summer Items
- TV Chic: Top 15 Most Fashionable TV Characters
- 15 Fitness Tips & Tricks From The Stars
- 15 Timeless Beauties We Love
- The Fountain of Youth: 15 Celebrity Anti-Aging Tips & Tricks
- 15 Celebrities Who Helped Revive Other Celeb's Careers
- Films of the Future? 15 Movies That Accurately Predicted Events
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles