Today’s StyleBlazer of the Day: Fergie
Fergie went bold for her 2013 celebration look at the Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve Show.
The Black Eyed Peas’ front woman was on the west coast for the festivities and looked lovely in a Oliver Tolentino flowing yellow gown. The lady made sure her blonde tresses fell perfectly on the one-shoulder gown and accessorized with gold looped earrings. As expected, Fergie’s nails were fierce– going with a black ombre stiletto manicure.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process