It’s amazing that a simple strip of fabric on the side of a pant conveys such class. Tuxedo pants are a great staple item for every woman, because they’re multifunctional. Worn up, they can be paired with an elegant blouse or turtleneck. Worn down, they can be paired with a simple white t-shirt and bangles like the lovely Tracee Ellis Ross displays (above).
To find a great pair of classic tuxedo slacks we suggest your local vintage store or men’s suit shop– yes, they can fit you for men’s sizes.
For those of you who want a quicker option, we’ve got three of them below!
Worthington Tuxedo-Striped Ankle Pants
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey