H&M hands it over to the tomboys for the spring collection of its Divided line. With the working title, “Reworked and Twisted,” billowy oversized shirts get rocked over slimmer bottoms with loads of rugged swag. Army fatigues and camouflage pop up all over the lookbook in many different colorways and incarnations, from khaki caps to surplus jackets dog tag necklaces. Cat lovers will dig the feline-fronted dresses and t-shirts that make an unlikely yet charming appearances. Model Svea Kloosterhof brings each look to live with youthful cool. Divided’s latest line has us looking forward to all of the warm weather layering that springtime holds. The tomboy in all of us is ready to roll!
Find the nearest H&M store here and click through below to check out our top picks from Divided Spring 2013.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night