Color is fun! It can add little brightness to any outfit. But sometimes its absence can add sophistication and elegance to your ensemble. For the new year, consider trying out a more muted palette with black and white pieces. Black and white does not have to be boring. Add spikes, studs and a little texture to jazz up your black and white pieces taking them from safe to over-the-edge.
Click through to check out 15 noteworthy black and white pieces that should be in your wardrobe.
High Neck Flocked Skater Dress $120.00
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)