Winter does not have to be the way it feels… cold, dark, gloomy. Take those fall colors into those dreadful winter months and mix them into your usual dark and plain winter wardrobe. A little touch of color can go along way whether a bright red shoe or emerald handbag. These colorful pieces will definitively have you standing out in the crowd. Not only will you look brighter you feel it too! Bust out the color and ready to take on your gloomy winter day in style.
Click through to see these colorful pieces to add to your Winter wardrobe.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process