A grand Indian garden is what we envision when looking at emerging designer, Erin Fetherston’s Pre-Fall 2013 collection.
Rich with feminine colors and detailed fabric work, the 18-piece collection is for the truly girly-girl. With eight of her dresses cut in flaunched ballet style, we were pleasantly surprised to see sheath dresses, a tailored jacket and shorts for the less epicene woman.
Look below and on the next page to see our favorites from the collection.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!