Despite having a beauty bag overflowing with lotions and potions, we’re still all about the new new. Something about a new beauty release makes our hearts skip a beat. Here are five beauty products causing major buzz around the beauty department.
1. Perricone MD Blue Plasma
What it is: A nonacidic daily peel that delivers all the benefits of a traditional peel, without causing surface redness, irritation, or damage to skin.
Why we’re coveting it: Perricone released some major skincare must-haves in 2012 (Formula 15, Vitamin C Esther 15) and is known for products with great ingredients—hello DMAE, Alpha Lipoic Acid, and the whole gang—so we’re looking forward to Blue Plasma to unleash the inner glow that cold, dry winter has so tragically stolen.
2. Urban Decay Unclothed Basics Palette
What it is: A basic version of Urban Decay’s best-selling unclothed palettes featuring 6 neutral matte eyeshadow shades.
Why we’re coveting it: Shimmer is nice in an eyeshadow, but nothing makes the eyes stand out more like a great matte. We’re envisioning tons of cut crease, neutral looks for both day and night.
3. Estee Lauder Pure Color Nail Lacquer in Dilettan
What it is: A gorgeous shade of mint nail lacquer brought to us by international makeup artist and Estee Lauder Creative Director Tom Pecheux.
Why we’re coveting it: While we love dark navy and raven colors for the tips in winter, we always look forward to gorgeous shades like this when spring htis!
4. Kate Somerville RetAsphere 2-in-1 Retinol Night Cream
What it is: A rich two-in-one retinol night cream designed to gently infuse the skin with pure retinol, which helps diminish the appearance of wrinkles and even out texture and skin tone.
Why we’re coveting it: Retinols are skincare superheroes! They especially help skin of color fade dark spots from hyperpigmentation and helps reveal a smoother and more even complexion.
5. Bobbi Brown Tinted Eye Brightener
What it is: A lightweight concealer that helps to brighten and refresh the under eye area. Use it alone or over your favorite concealer. This much-loved Bobbi Brown product now comes in an easy to apply tube with a doe-tipped applicator. Plus more shade offerings this time around.
Why we’re coveting it: Bobbi Brown makes some of the best concealers on the market and who doesn’t want to look more alert and perky?
What new products are YOU coveting, StyleBlazers?!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past