Dressing up your eyes with eyeshadow can bring attention to your peepers making them look smaller or larger –depending on the look you’re going for– and help to upgrade your overall look. But if your shadow is constantly pulling disappearing acts, you won’t be able to do any of this. A good primer or base will help to smooth out any imperfections on your lids and gives your shadow something to hold onto so it doesn’t fade. Eyeshadow bases can also help intensify the color of your shadow—you can use either a white base or use something in a color in the same family as your eyeshadow. So to make sure your morning shadow doesn’t crease before you get your first cup of coffee, we’ve put together a list of some great products that help shadow to stay put.
Check them out!
Make Up For Ever
Aqua Cream, a waterproof cream shadow that dries to a powdery finish that can be worn alone or as a base and comes in a wide array of colors.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)