EBONY magazine is celebrating black love in the sweetest way by featuring three couples on three different covers for February 2013.
T.I. and Tiny, Bishop T.D. and Serita Jakes, and DeVon Franklin and Meagan Good all looked perfectly content with their spouses for the month of Valentines. The couples discussed what makes their marriages work with corresponding cover-lines. According to EBONY, the decision to have the triple covers came about because they “embody all the essential ingredients for Black Love.”
T.D. Jakes on what makes his marriage work: “Marriage requires work and expecting the unexpected. Don’t let other people design a marriage you can’t live with. Keep other people out your business. Every marriage is different.”
T.I. on being committed to Tiny: “Once I made my mind up that I was going to be committed to this relationship, I started being married then and there. Since I’ve been married, it’s the same relationship, we’re the same people. We treat each other the same way, and we’re just as happy now as we were before.”
All three issues go on stands today!
Which couple is your favorite?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Timeless Beauties We Love
- The Fountain of Youth: 15 Celebrity Anti-Aging Tips & Tricks
- 15 Celebrities Who Helped Revive Other Celeb's Careers
- Films of the Future? 15 Movies That Accurately Predicted Events
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films