No violence. Just stylin. While young rappers are firing up the laptop for Twitter beefs (have several seats, Azealia Banks), true veterans in the game show us that real MC’s need no gimmicks. Big Boi grabs his finest fur coat and teams up with T.I. and Ludacris for a no frills award tour in his latest video, “In The A.” From spitting verses outside of convenience stores to amped crowds rocking out on the sidelines, the video’s hometown vibe is infectious.
We still can’t help but rock out to “Mama Told Me,” Big Boi’s lead single with Kelly Rowland from his latest album, Vicious Lies and Dangerous Rumors. And although the latter gives more style cues for the femmes, there’s nothing like watching these ATL vets show them how it’s done.
Watch the ATLiens rock for the home team in Big Boi’s latest clip after the jump.
StyleBlazers, throwing up your A’s?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)