Usually when we hear the words “Naomi Campbell” and “attack” in the same sentence we only think of one thing. But this time was different, it turns out that the supermodel was in fact the victim. WWD reports that while trying to hail a cab in Paris, Naomi was “knocked over and robbed.” The attack resulted in an injured leg and an alleged torn ligament. Although she is not commenting on the situation, a source told The New York Post, “Naomi believes the assailant had been watching her, casing her out, and waited for a moment to strike when she was alone.” According to WWD, she was flown, by boyfriend Vladimir Doronin, in a private jet to Colorado to be treated by J. Richard Steadman, “a leading orthopaedic surgeon.” She is said to be in Miami, recovering.
Although Naomi is known for attacking others in her fits of rage, we still believe being “assaulted and robbed” was undeserved. We are sure it was a terrifying ordeal and wish her the best in her recovery.
StyleBlazers, what are your thoughts? Weigh in!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters