If you haven’t noticed, fur is in this winter like no other. Not just fur coats, but fur accessories as well, like collars, bags, hats and gloves. It’s an easy way to add luxury and style to just about any look. We’re pretty sure you probably own something that is fur or has fur detail by now, but if not, we’re here to give you a few options that’ll change your winter. We understand everyone isn’t as brave as Kanye and wants PETA to know their mink is dragging on the floor, so we’re supplying you with both real fur and faux fur options, as we respect everyone’s views on the subject. But enough of the political talk, let’s talk fashion.
Check out 6 Real vs Faux fur winter pieces.
Acne vs. French Connection
A simple black fur is all anyone needs to jazz up their look this winter. This Acne Alison fur coat is made from sheep skin and shearling, while this French Connection Narnia faux fur coat is a cheaper look-a-like.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery