It was in Rome that ‘Django Unchained’ leading lady, Kerry Washington, wore this white cutout dress for the movie’s premiere at Cinema Adriano.
The actress paired the midi with animal-print pointy toe heels and a lime green Prada clutch. Simplistic and clean, the look was a far cry from her colorful Peter Pilotto dress she wore at the photocall. In addition to the starch color choice, the fit was a bit loose and fell flat on her. We are loving the gold hardware on the shoes, clutch and jewelry, but they still don’t revive the overall plain feel.
See more of the look on the next page..
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)