We here at StyleBlazer are forever watching the moves of one of our favorite designers, the ever wacky, always fun and super stylish Jeremy Scott. Just Monday we were stoked that mommy-to-be Amber Rose rocked a Jeremy Scott dress to her baby shower. From his ground breaking Smart Car to furry critter kicks, Jeremy is always on our radar. His match made in heaven collaboration with Adidas continues to dominate the sportswear market. For his spring/summer 2013 collection, Jeremy does not disappoint. Riffing off the Totem sneakers he released back in December, the collection taps into Native American Totem imagery in bright and playful ways. Jeremy Scott for Adidas staples like fuzzy leopard prints, basketball jersey dresses and zany-printed tracksuits are all abound throughout the line.
Click through below to check out Jeremy Scott for Adidas’ spring/summer 2013 collection.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!