Actress Meagan Good is starring in NBC‘s new show Deception with steamy co-star Laz Alonso. Good plays a detective that goes undercover to the wealthy family she grew up in as a maid’s daughter to solve a murder. It premieres tonight at 10 p.m. eastern and we can’t wait to watch. She has appeared in many movies from Stomp the Yard to Think Like A Man and she’s taking over the television as well. Several movies means many red carpet appearances but Meagan Good was not as refined in her style as she is now. We suspect its her new husband, preacher DeVon Franklin, who is featured with her on the February 2013 cover of Ebony magazine.
Click through to see Meagan Good’s drastic style evolution.
Photo: Getty Images
Meagan Good at “Undercover Brother” Premiere 2002.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!