Opening Ceremony’s eccentric baby, Kenzo, is one of the hottest new brands in Hollywood.
With Solange and Rihanna reppin’ the NYC-based label, fashionistas all over are thirsty to get their hands on any of the fly pieces. We found this bold Leopard-Intarsia cottom blend sweater on Net-a-Porter and knew it was a winner. Not only can it be paired with a basic pair of slacks, it can also add flavor to a peplum skirt (like the one pictured above).
At a hefty $420, we realize this is a splurge but think it’s worth it. Right?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past