Nails are almost like prom dresses. A lot of women get them done and, secretly, hope to one-up each other.
Well if you’re one of these women, or not, there’s a new nail polish that you’ll love. China Glaze has come up with the ‘Tranzitions’ collection, which boasts a formula that changes when a clear top-coat is applied. The collection comes in six shades: Split Person-NAIL-ity pink shifts to fuchsia, Duplicity Mint green shifts to vibrant teal, Modify Me periwinkle shifts to indigo blue, Altered Reality teal shifts to turquoise, Metallic Metamorphosis silver shifts to bluish-charcoal grey and Shape Shifter violet shifts to dark purple.
By blending, mixing and matching or creating strips the designs possible are endless. While the reviews for the limited edition collection are mixed, we suggest you trying it out for yourself at $7.50 a bottle.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey